LBO Home Page

LBO Gate Combination

Members please note that the gate combination lock has been changed. This has been texted to members whose numbers I have on my phone or sent in an e-mail. If you have not received the new combination it is probably due to one of the following reasons:

1) You haven't paid your 2019 membership yet.
2) Despite being a loyal member for years we still haven't covered a Health & Safety site induction before unrestricted access to the compound is permitted.
3) Your e-mail bounced back when sent or you have changed your mobile number so the one I have on my phone is incorrect.
4) I am grossly incompetent and overlooked reminding you.

If your membership is up to date and you haven't received the new gate combination code then I sincerely apologise and would be grateful if you would e-mail landguardbo@yahoo.co.uk so that we can rectify the situation.